By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site
Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree
that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you
do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing
this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable
copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on iphotolibraryrecovery.com's web site for personal, non-commercial
transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title,
and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on iphotolibraryrecovery.com's web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by iphotolibraryrecovery.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on iphotolibraryrecovery.com's web site are provided "as is". iphotolibraryrecovery.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, iphotolibraryrecovery.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall iphotolibraryrecovery.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages
(including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to
business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials
on iphotolibraryrecovery.com's Internet site, even if iphotolibraryrecovery.com or a iphotolibraryrecovery.com
authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility
of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied
warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages,
these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on iphotolibraryrecovery.com's web site could include technical,
typographical, or photographic errors. iphotolibraryrecovery.com does not warrant
that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current.
iphotolibraryrecovery.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web
site at any time without notice. iphotolibraryrecovery.com does not, however, make
any commitment to update the materials.
iphotolibraryrecovery.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet
web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The
inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by iphotolibraryrecovery.com of
the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by
the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to iphotolibraryrecovery.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delhi, India without regard to its conflict of law provisions.